Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I invite you to tell your story!

I created this blog because i want to have people share their stories, from all over the world pertaining to our favorite national pie - the man'oushe!

Since I've published my book in Dec. 2005 I've been hearing and getting all types of stories related to the topic. I want to publish them so each one of you can live through this amazing adventure.

It all started with a "romantic dream" ... one day I'll go to Italy and write about the pizza and photograph all these wonderful people and this beautiful country...

WAIT A MINUTE.. Lebanon, my country!!! the grass is greener on the other side always... NO, but is it? Italians are now coming to Lebanon for inspiration... Get a grip...a book on your country, capturing the foods of your land, capturing the amazing people that live in this tiny country, to document its contrast... indeed Lebanon is full of contrast... capture it before we all become cloned to what the rest of the world is becoming... ARE YOU READY?

Welcome to the Man'oushe BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment